Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua is a booklet about supporting relationships for babies and toddlers with two homes in Aotearoa New Zealand.
It has been adapted with permission from the original Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health pamphlet Supporting Relationships for Infants and Toddlers with Two Homes.
- information about what babies and toddlers need
- suggestions for how to make sound decisions after separation
- guidelines for contact with children at different ages, including considerations and scenarios for each age group
- general suggestions for parenting across two homes
- a Parenting Plan template
- information about the legal system and the Family Dispute Resolution Process
- suggested online resources for parents and practitioners
- places to make your own notes.
You can arrange to buy paper copies of the Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua booklet by contacting email@example.com or by filling in the Contact form below. Until 30 November you can buy copies at the special conference price of $10 each + $4 packing and postage.