– IMHAANZ offers FAN Training to teams and services in New Zealand and Australia. You can read more about the FAN and register your interest for training on the FAN Training page.
– The Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua booklet was officially launched at the IMHAANZ Conference 2018 by Children’s Commissioner, Judge Andrew Becroft. It is a useful guide for those involved in supporting relationships for babies and toddlers with two homes in Aotearoa New Zealand. You can read more and arrange to buy copies on the Two Homes page.
– WAIMH has a Position Paper on the Rights of Infants and seven Basic Principles of Infant’s Rights ‘postcards’.
– The IMHAANZ Newsletter is sent to membership once or twice a year and then archived in this section. These contains a great deal of information – letters from IMHAANZ presidents, events around NZ, book reviews.
– WAIMH’s Perspectives in Infant Mental Health (formally known as The Signal) is the quarterly newsletter created by WAIMH and well worth a read.